The Fifth Story of the Air Force 1 collection !
The good people at Nike just wanted to share with you the fifth story of the Air Force 1 Pearl Collection…a Special Field Boot-inspired take on the Air Force 1!
Durable construction details run from the top to the bottom of this high cut AF1 ‘military’ boot. Based on classic work boot construction, this modern interpretation includes boot eyestays and laces, along with metal hardware. The upper pays homage to the Nike Special Field Boot (SFB) and is a dual-material construction of suede and nylon.
Crafted for lifestyle and constructed with premium materials, the shoe turn back the clock with a modern twist while celebrating the 30-year legacy of this classic shoe. Each shoe in the collection feature mother of pearl inspired dubrets and aglets, vintage graphic sockliner and a premium box.
Launching in June, this Air Force 1 boot will be available from top Footlocker doors across Australia, RRP $220.
You know I’m gona cop some !!
- Saturday in Gilligans in Cairns !
- Bump & Grind Pics
- Saturday in Brisbane @ Magic City
- Tonight Schoolies Party at Melbas !
- Tonight at The Court in Perth
- Saturday Night In Mt Isa
- Bump & Grind Adelaide – Friday Night !
- Melbourne Cup Eve tonight !
- Pics from Colours at St Marys Band Club
- Friday Night In Gladstone !